Deviant since Nov 15, 2008 Core Member until Feb 4, 2018, given by brandvandet
This is the place where you can personalize your profile!
By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
You can drag and drop to rearrange.
You can edit widgets to customize them.
The bottom has widgets you can add!
Some widgets you can only access when you get Core Membership.
Some widgets have options that are only available when you get Core Membership.
We've split the page into zones!
Certain widgets can only be added to certain zones.
"Why," you ask? Because we want profile pages to have freedom of customization, but also to have some consistency. This way, when anyone visits a deviant, they know they can always find the art in the top left, and personal info in the top right.
Don't forget, restraints can bring out the creativity in you!
Now go forth and astound us all with your devious profiles!
- Emotional, aggressive, petty, jovial, intellectual, elitist. - Thinks he's a good person because he's a feminist. Definitely an asshole tho - Has a freaky ghost head so everyone knows he's the bad guy - Hero of the banished Bloody Flank Clan, captain of the Trespasser. - Abandoned his clan in self-righteous fury after the death of his sister. - He insists Astrid still lives, and is headed to Onea to find her captors. - Holds strong convictions that go completely unchecked by his crew. - Is becoming something terrible.
- Bad - Ambitious, organized, deliberate, controlling, brilliant, lacking charisma. - Teaches ancient history and magical imbuement at a Nariah university - Uses her classes to radicalize and inflame her New Gen students against the Old Gen - Lowkey recruits her radical students to Digend's cult - Uses powerful Dreamwalking to command the Cult from afar - Lives in a big weird house with her deaf and blind mom and never sees her - Has so many secrets that her secrets have secrets - Empathy? i don't know her
- Disciplined, taciturn, intense, virtuous. - Probably never sleeps, idk. - Larger than life with Absolutely no chill. - Military officer for the Flight, Aquore's guerrilla pegasus liberation force. - Has done nothing but fight for the cause in decades, at the cost of her identity. - Is a symbol of unwavering resilience to her troops but also is a scary zealot who needs to relax. - Has not been seen without a helmet on even one (1) time.
- Gentle, condescending, sensitive, lazy, vague. - Actually a cat - Thinks beautiful ideas are more important than honest ones - Was one of Ignacio's Heralds in Old Valore, who translated the fire god's divine will into writing - Feels a profound sense of loss from no longer being connected to Ignacio - Has a great imagination and clever mind, but doing anything with it is, like, work - bona fide Sad Girl TM
- droll, businesslike, secretive, considerate, observant - lives to be boring - is a wallflower so that people will say, like, anything in front of him - has never offended anyone - is a distant member of the Breim royal family, dedicated his life to avoiding scandal until the opportunity to train as Consul arose - is better at his job than he wants you to believe - loves argus enough to be covered in eyeballs - his tats move
- Upbeat, independent, adventurous, insubordinate - cryptid hunter 24/7 - born a labor slave in valore, lost his eye in a construction site accident - was aided in escaping to Sedo as a teen, became a trail guide and eventually a mullah - his life is a constant road trip crisscrossing Sedo - if you go with him, he will make you believe in aliens - works really hard but also gets high and talks to god - tells the Best stories. gather round, children
- Daring, irreverent, bombastic, protective - half dragon, half mom, half motorcycle - the biggest and loudest friend you have, will do anything on a dare - always doing cool stunts - frequently gets yelled at by her Fury superiors for trying to be a big damn hero - takes care of her parents on their farm, trains young Furies not to be as much of an idiot as she is - lives in a truck stop
- angery - former fighting slave, fished from the pits because he resembles the king - works as a body double for King Amadeus - is woke af, hates his country - only cares about other slaves, nobles can eat ass - has a pet mini dragon named Tulip, who also mean but loves him very much
- charismatic, self-righteous, respected, probably delusional - donkey pope - flamen of the Ignis temple, where his family has been in charge for like 200 years - is the spiritual guide to the Valore elite, rubs elbows with royalty - was raised to believe that he was More Than Mortal, pretty much buys it - pleasant and gentle, loves flowers - thinks Amadeus is an idiot